IMPORTANT NOTE: THESE ARE UNIQUE, HANDMADE GARMENTS, WITH A FINISH SIMILAR TO PATCHWORK.
WE MAY HAVE ITEMS THAT LOOK SIMILAR, BUT THEY ARE NEVER IDENTICAL.
ALL THE ARTICLES ON THIS SITE ARE MADE BY US, EXCEPT IN CASE OF CATEGORY "OTHER BRANDS OR CRAFTSPERSONS"
These are Catbikinis’ own categories; they can match or not with those of other brands. In most cases, the same garment can fall into different categories.
- ACCESSORIES: Bags, wallets, beach wraps... (see also categories: BELT & TOP/COLLAR).
- ADJUSTABLE: It refers to the models that admit some VARIABLE MEASURE, because they are curtain-type (width of the triangle) or include regulating mechanisms in some ribbon, either horizontally or vertically.
- BELT: BAND(s) or STRIP(s) of any material that encircles the waist. Simply an ornament, a body chain, a necklace...
- BIJOU: Its textile component is scarce or nil; it resembles a necklace or any other accessory of this type (beads, ornaments and so on).
- BALL INSIDE: We are made to EXPERIENCE.
- BRAZILIAN FASHION: Dress like a Brazilian. Brazilians love clothing that burst with lovely bright colors and attires that display attractive cuts and patterns.
- CAMELTOE: The bottom has a WRINKLE in the middle of the triangle (cameltoe effect).
- COFFEE-BEAN: This is a crotchless bottom with OVAL FORM (two ribbons), which in some cases is achieved by reversing the position of the bikini.
- CROCHET: NEEDLEWORK done with a hooked needle for pulling the thread or yarn through interconnected loops.
- CROTCHLESS: In these models, THE CROTCH OR PUBIC AREA is exposed to a greater or lesser extent, which in some cases is achieved by reversing the position of the bikini; that is, by wearing it with the rear part on the front. This way, if the garment is composed by two ribbons, these run on the lower part of your groins and rise separately. In other cases, the making of the bikini already searches unequivocally this effect by means of all kinds of openings in the lycra itself or by using large rings or other accessories.
- DENIM: The cotton fabric used for jeans.
- FLYING: We give this name to the bikinis that CAN BE EASILY UNFASTENED in any moment, since they have closings or snap rings. They may have one, two or more of these pieces, or loops or knots that can be easily untied. Depending on each case, you can release the whole garment or unfasten one or more ribbons.
- FOR MEN ONLY: Inadequate for women; these are the exceptions of the garments of Catbikinis.
- LEOPARD: Pattern imitating leopard's spots (several colours).
- MICROBIKINIS: MINIMUM, strict covering.
- MINIBIKINIS: FAIR, broader covering than the previous category, but still below that of a conventional bikini.
- NUDISM: If you want to remain NAKED...
- OTHER BRANDS OR CRAFTSPERSONS: Garments of any country, without any processing.
- OVERCLIT: This category includes any bikini whose triangle length is so short that, in general, IS NOT ENOUGH TO COVER YOUR PRIVATES, or has the option of being used this way (since its front part is high or very high).
- PIERCING ENHANCERS: Strings and accessories to ENHANCE YOUR PIERCING RINGS. Just complements.
- SEE-THROUGH: MESH, transparent, thin, pointelle or similar fabric; even lockets and so on.
- SPAGHETTI-STRINGS: These are the VERY NARROW strips.
- STRINGBIKINIS: This garment is composed of RIBBONS, WITH OR WITHOUT BEADS OR OTHER ACCESSORIES, and without any other covering. This stringbikini (or slingbikini) effect is also achieved when you use it in such a way that its front part is composed only by those ribbons, while other possible elements are now located in the rear zone.
- SUITABLE FOR MEN: Actually UNISEX wear.
- TEARDROP: The front of the bottom looks so, like a teardrop.
- TOP/COLLAR: Garments for the upper body: bikini tops or simply adorns. Sometimes, versatile belts.
- TRIANGLE: MODERATE covering (full front coverage). It refers to any bikini, generally with a triangular or trapezoidal front, which cannot be classified either as a micro or minibikini.
- TWO-WAY: THE FRONT AND THE REAR PARTS ARE INTERCHANGEABLE; that is, these are garments designed in such a way that you can use them in either position, although you can always try to do this with models that have not been catalogued specifically this way.
- UNUSUAL: In general, they are TEST DESIGNS, most of them weird and resulting from trials, whose results are provoking, although they can be very original. This category also includes those formats that are not in the market.
- ZIP-FASTENER: The garment has a working zip in the middle of the triangle. Also wallets or other pieces.